Friday, July 3, 2009

Where To Begin...

My TTC journey has been inspiring me to do a lot of things lately. Write in a journal. Drastically increase my fruits and veggies intake. Do pilates, Exercise. Run. And now... blog. I'm sure that anyone going through the TTC journey can attest to the same feelings I feel right now. One of them being the strong NEED to talk to and tell others about this most horrifying time in my life, but yet finding absolutely no one that can really listen. At least listen the way I want and need them to listen - with complete understanding and empathy for what I am going through. I find it ironic that I find more solace in strangers going through the same thing as I, and not the loved ones that supposedly know and love me inside out. I know that my family and friends (the few I have left) don't know how to talk to me. They walk on eggshells around me. Not knowing what bit of information or question might be too sensitive for my infertile mind and body. Because of this, I am slowly losing dear friends and drifting away from my family. Particularly the friends and family that have recently become pregnant with no outside help or motivation whatsoever. Pregnant by chance. Pregnant by that one romp in the sack. But I digress...

So I am here starting up this blog. I will be as candid here as I can be. I'll try not to sound as pitiful as I just did in the above paragraph. This is NOT going to be a pity party! Well, if you're reading this, thanks for reading. Welcome!

2 comments:

  1. Hey I am going through some of the same things. Glad I found your blog.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, we have EXACTLY the same feelings...my family and pregnant sister are starting to hate me, haha! I just started a blog as well...check it out! I look forward to getting to know you better:)

    ReplyDelete