Friday, October 9, 2009

Finally!

After 58 days, I finally got my period! It started out as spotting which lasted close to a week, but it has finally turned into a normal, run-of-the-mill period. Thank goodness. Although I sometimes have my doubts about acupuncture, it does seem that I am having more periods of my own making (?) since I've been receiving treatments. And I do feel a lot more content and relaxed in general so it must be a good thing to continue. Why I need to pay $79 a week for a monthly bleed and some relaxation is beyond me, but what can you do? Why I need to pay any money AT ALL for all these things that should happen naturally is quite frustrating, but I've learnt to look past that all. It is what is, and I just need to do what I need to do to get where I want to go. You know?

2 comments:

  1. That's great! Isn't it funny how getting a period seems like such a huge accomplishment?!?! Yet it really is for those of us who never do. I've been thinking about trying acupuncture to see if it can help me have normal periods... we'll see how it goes.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know what you mean. Periods don't come easy for all of us do they. They never tell you that in sex ed do they? I am glad that acupuncture is working for you though. So many people seem to have such great results with it.

    ReplyDelete